The ACC strives to provide services that foster a sense of neighborhood and community. We focus on things that help make Alexandria a great place to call home. Here is a short list of programs and activities that your donations help support through the ACC:
* Over 500 children participate in our programs like flag/tackle football, soccer, basketball, volleyball, tumbling, art & science and more.
* Families in need have access to our Baby Pantry and referrals to energy assistance.
* Host space for community wide events, Leadership of Madison County events, and Alexandria Community School events.
* The ACC serves as a Disaster Relief site, including serving as a blood drive location.
Want to support the ACC in other ways? It's easy!
* Rent the Center for next event! We offer private rentals for business, or family events.
* Offer to coach a sport, teach a class, host a workshop, or share another talent.
* Donate diapers, food, formula, wipes, or other non-perishables to our Baby Pantry
The Alexandria Community Center is a vital part of Madison County, and with zero government funding, we need your help! Your generous gifts will provide life-changing programs and assistance that make our community thrive. Working together, we can reach the next generation of youth who will transform themselves, our local community and America for the better!
The ACC is a 501 C (3) organization and all contributions are tax deductible to amount allowed by the law. Thank you in advance for doing your part to support our mission to serve you and the members of our community.