The ACC strives to provide services that foster a sense of neighborhood and community. We focus on things that help make Alexandria a great place to call home. Here is a glimpse of the heart of the ACC:
* Over 500 children participate in our programs like flag/tackle football, soccer, basketball, volleyball, tumbling, art & science and more.
* Approximately 200 families in need were served in 2017 through our Baby Pantry and referrals to energy assistance. This number continually rises.
* Host space for community wide events, family events and Holidays.
* The ACC serves as both an election site and a Disaster site.
* Meeting location for work conferences, fundraising, community and school organizations.
Want to support the ACC in other ways? It's easy!
* Rent the Center for next event! We offer private rentals for business, or family events.
* Offer to coach a sport, teach a class, host a workshop, or share another talent.
* Donate diapers, food, formula, wipes, or other non-perishables to our Baby Pantry
The Alexandria Community Center is a vital part of Madison County, and with zero government funding, we desperately need your help. Your generous gifts will provide life-changing programs and assistance that make our community thrive. Working together, we can reach the next generation of youth who will transform themselves, our local community and America for the better.
The ACC is a 501 C (3) organization and all contributions are tax deductible to amount allowed by the law. Thank you in advance for doing your part to support our mission to serve you and the members of our community.